The world of esports has seen a huge rise in popularity over the last decade, and with that rise comes the growth of esports betting. Esports betting is similar to traditional 먹튀사이트 betting, but instead of betting on football or basketball games, bettors place wagers on esports events. With so many different games and competitions in the esports world, it can be overwhelming for newcomers to figure out where to start. In this article, we will cover the different types of esports betting to help you understand the options available to you.
- Match Winner Betting Match winner betting is the most common type of esports betting, and it is exactly what it sounds like. Bettors place wagers on which team will win a particular match. This type of betting is available for most esports games and competitions, and it is a good place to start for newcomers.
- Handicap Betting Handicap betting is a type of betting that can be used in match winner betting to level the playing field between two teams. In handicap betting, a bettor places a wager on a team to win with a certain handicap. For example, if Team A is heavily favored over Team B, a handicap of -1.5 may be given to Team B, meaning that Team B would have to win or lose by less than 1.5 rounds for the bet to be successful.
- Map Betting Map betting is a type of betting that is unique to esports. In certain esports games, such as Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, matches are played on multiple maps. Bettors can place wagers on which team will win a specific map in a match, or which team will win the most maps in a match.
- Futures Betting Futures betting is a type of betting where the bettor places a wager on a future event, such as a tournament winner. This type of betting is available for most esports games and competitions, and it can be a good way to make a bet on a team or player you believe has a good chance of winning.
- In-Play Betting In-play betting is a type of betting where wagers are placed during a live esports event. This type of betting allows bettors to adjust their wagers based on the current state of the match. In-play betting is available for most esports games and competitions, and it can be a good way to make a bet on a team or player that is currently performing well.
- Prop Betting Prop betting is a type of betting where wagers are placed on specific events or occurrences within a match. For example, a bettor may place a wager on which team will be the first to reach 10 kills in a game of League of Legends. Prop betting can add an extra level of excitement to esports betting, and it is available for most esports games and competitions.
- Skin Betting Skin betting is a type of betting where in-game items, such as weapon skins or character costumes, are used as currency. Skin betting is not legal in all regions and it has received criticism for promoting gambling to minors. It is important to note that many reputable esports betting sites do not offer skin betting options.
In conclusion, esports betting offers a variety of options for bettors to place wagers on their favorite games and competitions. Match winner betting, handicap betting, map betting, futures betting, in-play betting, prop betting, and skin betting (in regions where it is legal) are all available options. When it comes to esports betting, it is important to do your research, set a budget, and bet responsibly.